giovedì 16 ottobre 2014

Pent up

I keep doing the Red Riding Hood thing.

(mom: don't wander into the wood!

Me: *finds herself in the wood* well fuck)

But I NEED to let out my extra energy! (and I can't see raised hands when I'd be up for good nice company so whatever)

I end up at night in the middle of the wood with weird noises conveniently drowned out by my blaring headphones. I love it.

It's getting kinda cold lately so I've been putting on my frog-beanie and it's so comfy! I've missed it during summer~

But I don't wander in the woods just because of pent up energy, I walk a lot when I need to thing or sort out stuff. I daydream a lot while walking and play random scenarios in my head. They're usually epic magical-girl battles or just fights (I walk faster and really helps with pent up emotions and stuff I can't process yet). Usually I end up impressing my crush and that's pretty dumb but hey, I can dream!!

Today I feel like I found out some weird patterns that usually make me really upset.

Now I should really work on it to try and overcome it. I've got the feeling I still miss something about it but I'll get it right at some point and it'll all be ok.

For now I feel like I'm moving in the right direction.

Haru loves you.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento